I'm still tired, but I have to go out of bed anyway
I'm hungry, but I have no time to eat anything
I don't want to see her because we had a fight
We had a fight, that is why I don't want to see her
You have to go so that you can talk about it
In order to become friends again, you'll need to talk
We're doing great by comparison
I want my hair in the same way as she has it
In other words: you need to make up
Otherwise you'll become enemies, to put it in another way
You should't eat that with your hands. Use a knife for example
You shouldn't eat that with your hands. Use a knife for instance
All in all I think it's a good idea
In short: I think you should do this
As soon as he comes home we are going to have dinner
In the meantime you can play with your toys
I was happy ubtil you broke my heart
I want to kiss you before you go away
When the bell rang, everyone imediately packed theirs bags
This assignment is finally finished
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten